Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Best is Yet to Come!

To continue the theme of thinking we missed out on things, the following is a summation of sorts of the great "little" things that I've accomplished .... and a great illustration of no matter what achievement we hit .... there is always more to come! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

In my teens, I was a straight-A student. 
In my 20's, I married my soul mate. 
In my 30's, I won a beauty pageant. 
In my 40's, I had a great job that enabled me to travel the country all the time. 
In my late 40's, I opened my own business. 
In my 50's, I enrolled in college to get my teaching degree. 
The best is yet to come!! 


Edited to add, March 22, 2021:
In my 60s, I accepted a great teaching job and moved 2 hours away to start yet another new adventure!

Still looking forward to "The Best is Yet to Come!"

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ---Muriel Strode .

No comments:

Post a Comment